Chicken and vegetable zoodles
300g leftover roasted chicken cut for stir fry
1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
200g sliced onion
2 handfuls spinach
2 handfuls kale
1 courgette/ zucchini prepared to zoodles
1 vegetable stock cube of choice
Salt and pepper to season
1. Cut the leftover chicken into chunks, then prepare Spaghetti style zucchini noodles (zoodles) which can be made using a vegetable peeler,mandolin or slicer of choice.
“I use a premium slicer”
2. Heat the coconut oil till melted in a non sticking frying pan or wok on high heat.
3. Add onions till browned, reduce heat to medium and add the kale until softened and a bit of colour, Then add the spinach for an extra few seconds before adding the vegetable stock.
4. Cook for a minute the add the roasted leftover chicken and stir fry for a minute or until you feel satisfied with how you prefer you vegetable to cook.
5. Add your zoodles and continue to cook for 1 minute ” you don’t want to over cook your zoodles”
6. Season with salt and pepper then divide onto 2 plates and enjoy.