1 tbsp olive oil
Half an onion or whole according to preference
500g lean turkey mince
Roughly 1/2 tsp ground garlic
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp paprika
A pinch mixed herbs
Frozen mixed vegetables again judge how much you need
At least Half a tin of tomatoes
Roughly 150-200ml vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to season
For the quinoa follow packet instructions
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick pan
2. Add the turkey mince and cook for at least 5 mins
3. Drain the oil
4. Now add chopped onions and cook gently for a further 2-3 minutes until they soften.
5. Stir in the spices then add the mixed vegetables , followed by the tomatoes for another 3-5 mins.
6. Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer on low heat for 20 -25 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa following the packet instructions and season to taste.
8. Rest quinoa for a few minutes before serving and then enjoy 😋