Life is for the living right, so it’s okay to have your favourite calorie loaded foods… “moderation is key though”.
* 2/3 medium sweet potatoes sliced into medium sized chips
* A few tablespoons of olive oil
* Trimmed and washed vegetables
* Supermarket bought peppercorn sauce
* Ready prepped Tempura prawns
* 3 steaks
* Salt and pepper
* Prepare the steaks in advance by putting them on a plate and drizzling with half the oil, seasoning with sea salt and ground black pepper on both sides. Set aside in room temperature for at least an hour until you’re ready to cook them.
* Once ready to cook, Preheat the oven to 180°C fan oven and spread the chips into a large roasting tin. Drizzle with the remaining oil and toss well to coat, sprinkle the paprika seasoning and transfer into the oven for approximately 25 minutes until crisp.
* Turn the chips halfway through cooking.
* When the chips are just over half way through cooking, heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. When the pan is very hot, cook the steaks for 2 minutes each side for medium-rare, depending on thickness you can either cook for longer.
* Remove the steaks from the pan and allow to rest on a warm plate under foil for about 5minutes whilst chips are finishing cooking.
* Meanwhile cook the vegetables (approximately 4-5 minutes)
* Remove the chips from the oven and serve with the steaks, vegetables and the peppercorn sauce (cooked to packet instructions).